The Games That Satisfy My Xbox 360 Fix

By Evan Lomers

I bought my Microsoft Xbox 360 in 2006, and red ring of death aside, I've been really happy with the general performance of the unit. I've bought plenty of games over the years, and the purpose of this article here is to share a list of the best 5 Xbox 360 games I've ever owned. Keep in mind I'm a sports fan.

5- Tiger Woods golf. I've always been a huge fan of this series, dating back to my high school days when the game had first come out on the Playstation system. This is as real as it gets as far as golf games go, and amazingly, the game seems to improve each time they release a new version. I love it.

4. John Madden '10. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Madden series and beginning with last year's game, EA Sports finally got it right. Madden is awesome, and Madden '10 is naturally better than those versions from years past, so Madden '10 gets my #4 vote as far as best Xbox 360 games ever go.

3. NHL 2K series. I absolutely love hockey, and I've been playing hockey on video game consoles ever since my elementary school days on the Sega Genesis. The fast-paced action of hockey games have always drawn me in, and the improved graphics and game play with each year keep me buying each new version every time it comes out.

2. Call of Duty 4. The very definition of online play was changed with this game, and it was all for the better. Multi-player gaming was never as fun as it was once this game came out, and I still can't think of a game I'd rather play online.

1- Rock Band. I think I've played more of this game than any video game I've ever owned since college. Whether I'm on the guitar, wailing away on the drums, or even singing (very occasionally), I'm always having a blast when I'm playing Rock Band. The ideal game for having friends over too! - 29852

Sign Up for our Free Newsletter

Enter email address here